Friday 9 February 2007

These little things defeat me


Hello! My email isn't working - can't receive mail. Plus it just cost me 40 dollars to send all my accumulated books and magazines back home in the slowest available post which takes 6 weeks and presumably goes via Rekjavik [sp?]. But yesterday i met Joan Nestle so i guess you have to weigh the crap against the fabulous.

I'm writing a feature for Diva so i haven't had much time for blogging. Forgive me, dear reader. Onwards and upwards.

H x

1 comment:

Frances said...

Hi H - well I've written you a long email, but I'm not going to post it up here, because it contains some lurid intimate details - meanwhile would like to read more about pancakes and chocolate and cream for breakfast - or will that be in your Diva article? With pictures I hope xF